Pyromaniacs or pyros are people who have a fascination with fire, which usually involves playing with fire or setting fires. Are you a pyro? Do you know a pyro? How would you know? Well, here are some ways you might be able to tell. You might be a pyro if…
- Pyromaniacism RULES! So do explosions. I love fire, I love explosions. That’s the way it is.
- — Guest
Am I a Pyro?
- Whenever somone i know lights a lighter or match i end up taking said lighter and the box of matches just to light them.Once lit my cousins hand on fire,and know where all the lighters matches and anything else i could use to light fires are in my house…despite family trying to hide them…to bad for them huh?
- — John
- You might it… The only reason you started hanging out with some of your friends at first was because YOU knew THEY knew how to make things blow up and THEY knew YOU wanted to know how.
- — RAIN
happy go boom day
- lighter fluid lighters gunpowder and gasoline poured over a batch of fireworks is your fourth of July
- — fox
you might be a pyro if..
- if you keep a secret stash of explosives and if you can also get plants and know which ones have flamable oils and how to get to those oils.
- — pyroboy
Well you could be if…
- Your probably a pyro if as a kid you tried to make smoke bombs, fireworks, and such and were very upset about realizing that you can’t get the chemicals for it because you were too young. A.K.A. If you are me. 🙂
- — Pyroboy
- You might be a pyro if you take AP chem and burn your school down for fun using ammonium nitrate and ammonium chloride and zinc powder
- — Daniel and Joanna
Are you me?
- You may be a pyro if you are me or if you use any barbecue as an excuse to set fire to stuff lol
- — Matthew
You may be a pyro if
- You ask the following questions: Is it flammable or if it is can I make it explode?
- — Roy mustang
- if you use youtube as your guide to making fire or smoke (or weapons?) Like me, you might be a pyro. (fun stuff on there!)
- — mindovermatter
- if you light 90% of anything you see that is flammable. You might be a pyro
- — Ben
- You are a pyro if you are me. Haha
- — MG
- You might be a pyro if the only reason you go (or went) to Chemistry class was because you hoped to see something explode……. as for me, guilty as charged.
- You may be a pyro if you pour gasoline on pavement and set it on fire.
- — Sedso
IF you can or IF you can’t..!!
- I you can make a smoke, no sound, large effect!! Then you can be a pyro..!
Hand sanitizer is life
- You light your hands on fire so you can slap people for fun…
- — Fire is my middle name
A regular around here
- When everybody (in the fire departments) knows your name ♪♪
- — Combustion Destruction
You’re an anarchist
- If you know how to turn a simple bomb into a deadly, lethal/painful weapon. Like iron shards in a MacthBomb
- — Warseer
- take a bath of corn oil and light yourself using a lighter! haha
- — firemanz
hand sanitizer fire fun
- You might be a pyro if you light hand sanitizer in fire and pick it up. (that is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!)
- — pyromania
you’re a pyro if you know this
- This is the ultimate guide of everything pyro! First I’ll run down where to do it: Pyro activities can be performed anywhere. Just make sure no one is around except you, and maybe some friends. You can perform pyro activities inside, but you are mostly limited to flammable sprays. Outdoors is where to do it. Pick a spot in the woods, and dig a hole and put some rocks in it. You can have your own fire pit. Or better yet, make a section of ground that is only dirt and rocks, so you have a lower risk of forest fire. Make sure you do this deep in the woods where nobody can see you, but make sure you have a route planned in case some unwanted visitors plan to drop by. Now, Flammable Sprays. Probably the first thing any pyro will ever do. But there are some things that you can do with these sprays that you never would have thought of: Lysol: Very flammable, and probably the most universal of flammable sprays. Heres and idea, take a full can of lysol and break it open with and axe o
- — pyro
- I built my own fireplace and practically smoked my family out of the house…and then there’s the time when I shot paintballs at a deodorant can. FUN:)
- — Maranda
- if u used to steal ur parents lighters just to watch the fire
- — fireguyz
You might be a pyro if….
- You, like me, made black powder all the time and used it to make rockets that sometimes blew-up & brought the neighbors outside looking for their children.
- — Idaho Spud
- You burnt your eyelashes bending over a bonfire you made in the kitchen sink.
- — crs
- You might be a pyromaniac if you carry aroung matches/lighters/explosive/random chemicals and you seee most of your surroundings as flammable in any way. Also if your favourite summer activity is setting fire to ants using a magnifying glass.
- — Sara
- If you stare at a fire constantly then you might be Pyro… also if you jump through it.
- — Dude
You could be a pyro if…
- You like to make different kinds of grenades… (Film canisters, airsoft, shotgunshell ‘nades, and anything that has to do with firecrackers)
- — Breehee
- if you some how find a way to make stuff explode or burn (me in science we had sulfur!)
- — firestarter
- Are you a pyro? Post a comment to tell how you know…